Join us as we discuss Environmental Hot Topics with TRC Environmental Corporation's Brian Harms - Phosphorus, PFAS, Form R and yes... Silica. You may chose to attend in person or virtually. Virtual attendees will be emailed the meeting link prior to the meeting.
AFS WI kindly asks attendees to adhere to social distancing recommendations, including the use of face masks. We will seat fewer people per dinner table and provide room to spread out at the meeting. If you feel ill or have been a close contact of someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, please do not attend.
- 5:00 PM Check in
- 6:00 PM Dinner
- 6:30 PM Presentation - *Virtual attendees join at this time.
On the Menu (please pre-order when registering):
Cost to Attend:
- Baked Salmon
- Hungarian Style Pork Schnitzel
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
- Vegetarian Entree
- Dessert: Choice of cherry or Apple Pie
- Members: $35 per person
- Non-Members: $40 per person
- Retired Members: $25
- Students: $20 per person, registration fee will be refunded at the door with the presentation of a student ID
- Virtual attendees: $20
CANCELLATION POLICY: No registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made less than three full business days prior to the meeting day. (For example, cancellations must be made by the end of Wednesday for an event held the following Monday.) Registered no-shows, who have not paid in advance, will be invoiced for the event. If you wish to cancel, contact TEAM at AFSWI@TEAMWI.com or call Laura Gustafson at 262-532-2440 X215.